§1. General provisions
The terms used in this document have the following meaning:
- Service Provider – BYDISCOVERY Sp. z o.o., Rynek 60, 50-116 Wrocław, Poland, KRS 0001003223, NIP 8971914669, REGON 523702674, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Application – online application accessible on the Internet via the Website;
- Widget – software used to provide services to the Customer;
- Website – the website located at https://bydiscovery.com and all its subpages;
- Parties – Service Provider and Customer;
- Customer – a natural person who is running a business and who uses the Application and provides personal data within it;
- User – the Customer as well as any other person to whom the Customer has granted access to the Application and the Widget.
§3. Personal data protection
- The Service Provider is the controller of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- The Service Provider shall process the data to the extent, duration and purposes each time indicated in the content provided in the forms used to collect personal data from the Customer.
- Personal data shall only be shared with the Service Provider’s trusted subcontractors, i.e. IT service providers, accounting firm, administration.
§4. Customer’s rights
- In the event of a change in personal data, the Customer shall update it by sending the Service Provider a suitable message or by using the relevant procedure in the Application.
- The Customer has the right to request access to the content of their personal data, to rectify it, to erase it and the right to restrict its processing. Furthermore, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, the right to data portability and the right to raise an objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary; however, lack of consent for data processing prevents the use of the Application.
- The Service Provider may refuse to erase the Customer’s personal data if the preservation of the personal data is necessary due to an obligation imposed on the Service Provider by law.
§5. Data encryption
- The Service Provider undertakes to encrypt data transmission in order to secure the Customer’s data stored within the system.
- Each connection of the Customer to the Application is encrypted and confidential.
§6. Technical data protection
- The Service Provider employs all technical and organisational means to ensure the security of the Customer’s personal data and to protect it against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorised disclosure or access. The information is stored and processed on high-security servers with appropriate protective measures that meet the requirements of Polish law.
- The Service Provider undertakes to keep a backup copy containing the Customer’s personal data.
- Entrusted data is stored on state-of-the-art equipment and servers in appropriately secure information storage centres, to which only authorised persons have access.
- The Service Provider conducts personal data processing activities in compliance with all legal and technical requirements imposed on it by legislation on the protection of personal data.
§7. Cookies policy
- Two types of cookies are used within the Application: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until they log out, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the duration specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- We use the following types of cookies in the Application:
- “necessary” – enable the use of the services available within the Application, e.g. are used to handle user authentication;
- “performance” – enable the collection of information on the use of the Application;
- ”functional” – enable memorisation of the User’s selected settings and personalisation of the User interface, e.g. with respect to the language or region of origin of the User, the font size, the appearance of the Application, etc.
- “advertising” – allow advertising content to be provided to Users in a way that is more relevant to their interests,
- “integrated” – related to third-party services used on the Website, e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads.
- In line with the practices of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server (server logs). In this respect, we store:
- IP addresses used to browse the information content of our Application by users;
- arrival time of the query,
- time of sending the reply,
- customer station name – identification carried out via HTTP and HTTPS protocols,
- information on errors which occurred during the execution of HTTP and HTTPS transactions,
- the URL address of a page previously visited by the user (referrer link);
- information about the user’s browser.
- The data is collected in log files, the data is used solely for the purpose of administering the Application.
- The collected logs are kept for an unlimited period of time as support material for the administration of the Application. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorised to administer the Application. Log files may be used to generate statistics as an aid to administration. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying characteristics of individuals visiting the Application.
- The Customer and the User may at any time contact the Service Provider in order to obtain information on whether and in what way the Service Provider uses their personal data.
- The Customer and the User may also request the Service Provider to delete their personal data in whole or in part.
- The Service Provider can be contacted by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
Start discovering today
Turn visitors into leads on autopilot.Get Started For Free